12 August 2008

I've been thinking about watches again....

maybe by writing down what I want in a watch I can help this latest urge from taking hold. So I wrote down the features I consider and ranked them. Here we go...

rank - feature

1 - time
1 - date
1 - ability to change the wrist band
2 - back light or luminous
2 - read time without my 1.5 glasses on
2 - water resistant enough to swim and shower (30m)
2 - sun rise and set
2 - lunar phase
3 - second time zone
3 - timer
3 - I think I'd like one with a bracelet I'd like to wear
4 - lunar rise
4 - lunar set
4 - tide
4 - perpetual calendar
4 - countdown timer
4 - alarm
4 - temperature
4 - barometer
5 - altimeter
5 - day

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tim never wears a watch. He doesn't even own one. I only wear one if I'm in trial (for work) or flying :)