19 July 2009

a weight update

this morning I hit the scale at 213, that's a BMI of 27.3.

when I started my efforts to lose some weight it was January (2009). I was as high as 250, with a BMI of 32.1.

My goal was to get my weight to 220 for my May round of doctor visits. I just made that, but now I've been stuck in the 216-218 range for 2 months. I has been just in the last week I seem to have broken through.

I'd like to get under 210, that's the current goal.

The BMI calculators want me at 196 pounds, but one step at a time. Maybe next year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is terrific greg. I'm working on the same thing here. Put on a bit with the stresses of the past year and a severely sprained ankle. I've been doing yoga, walking the dog and swimming. I feel good but would like to get rid of the extra tire ;-)