28 October 2009

Interview - Warren Anderson of the 'Great Eight' - (row2k features)

row2k Interview - Warren Anderson of the 'Great Eight' - (row2k features): "ow2k - If you haven't already mentioned it, what is the one memory you will always remember from the 2009 Head of the Charles?
Warren Anderson - Sprinting for the finish line. With a couple hundred meters to go Ali told us that we were passing 42 strokes a minute and still wanted more. That kind of moment sticks with you. I never thought I'd be closing out the Charles like that!... Oww

row2k - There have been varying reports that you have the fastest erg on the US team right now, care to share what your 2k and 6k are?
Warren Anderson - I go 5:46 for my 2k and 18:39 for my 6k. I don't know if that is indeed the fastest USA has right now, but it's something we all need to work on. Let me tell you, I was dragging down the erg average of the Great Eight. Now that's motivation to me."

No comments: